Sunday 22 January 2012

PARA SAN PA ANG PAGKIKITA?

This summer uuwi si ex bf/ first love according to my ninong sa kumpil na tito nya. Inaasar na nga ako lagi ng mga relatives ko sa province namin. By March daw, pinapauwi pa ako sa Batangas para daw makita ko sya. Para san pa? Eh for sure maiinis lang ako nun plus the fact na maaalala ko lang yung mga ginawa nya, yung mga nangyari na ibinaon ko na sa deepest part ng earth. Yes, it's been a long time but those memories are the ones you can't forget, kahit na ano pa ang gawin mo. Those were experiences which you learned a lot. Uuwi ako and what? I 'll just reminisce every part of the good and bad things that happened to us. All the SHIT  he did. Okay, so do I sound bitter already? Pero if you'll be in my place, for sure you'll feel the same way as I am. If ever uuwi nga sya, it'll be our first time to see each other again for 3years.

Everything will be AWKWARD, and for sure mafaibg asaran abg magaganap. Uuwi kami ng Batangas by the end of march or april, it'll be my tita's wedding and just my luck im the BRIDES MAID. May fitting pa ng gown chuchu. Malamang eh mag-cross ang landas naming dalawa and hindi maiiwasan yon. Honestly, I want to talk to him, matagal na. But there's no way for us to talk. (NO COMMUNICATION, HELLO!). I want to clear things up. Halos lahat naman ng ex ko naging friends ko eh, hindi kasi ako naniniwala na "LOVERS CANNOT BE FRIENDS" especially after the break up. And maybe sa umpisa lang but when everything is healed already both sides are ready to reconcile and make peace, move-on and move forward for another chapter of your life without him.

One thing is for sure,all of my feelings for him has been gone and the stupidity I did is what I regret a lot. Hindi na maibabalik pa.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment