Sunday 22 January 2012

No Matter how Strong we held on, still there comesa time that suddenly we fall

I never wanted for that time to come. Promise, di ko talaga kaya at di ko din alam kung anong gagawin ko at kung anong mangyayari saken. I always fall to hard for a particular person na akala mo walang bukas. Akala mo sya na yung makakasama mo habang buhay. This is the problem with me, that letting go and setting him free is the hardest and most painful part of it.


Kaya nga kahit konting away or misunderstanding kailangan na maayos agad, at kung hindi eh pataasan na naman kami ng pride ng kung sino ang unang magsasabi ng sorry. Ayoko na masaktan kaya I wanted him forever in my life. Ang sabi nga diba, "Once is enough, Two is too much, Three is a poison that kills a person". I know that too much of everything is bad/dangerous, especially when you love someone. I've been hurt once, twice, thrice pwede hanggang dito na lang? Wag na sana madagdagan pa. Myself knows that this is where I will be happy, this is what completes me. With him beside me feels like heaven. Eto na yung end ng hurting process though masasakan ka pa din naman in other ways but yung hurt na mararamdaman mo when you love someone who isn't for you, who's not destined for you, the one that you wanted for so long, the one thar you've been praying to God every night, the one who will fills the spaces between your fingers and the one who will bring you to the altar and promise to be with you through thick and thin, through sickness


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment