Friday 9 December 2011

SHIT HAPPENS

A so not good start of my day. SAY WHAT?! Just so you know that its raining hard this morning. I had to go at my boyfriend’s house, because of he’s favor. He left his wallet and badly needs it. So I had no choice. Maybe around 9am I went there. FUCK! The rain won’t stop, and I hate it. Im just a few meters away from home and my shoes are effin wet. AND JUST MY LUCK, I had to ride on my hatest tricycle driver here in our subdivision. OKAY?! HELL, I have to be patient by that time. As sson as I arrvied at my BF’s house, got his wallet at ride on a tryk again. ANOTHER SHIT HAPPENED. i have no choice but to ride at the back. Sige na nga magtatagalog na ako, hirap mag-kwento ee. BACKRIDE ako at walang trapal yung side ng tryk. Ako yung nasa may bakal na part, GENTLEMAN kasi yung katabi ko eh. LALAKI pa man din sya. So BASA AKO, even my paperbag was wet and been ripped-off. 


BADVIBEEEEEESSS!!MY PANTS ARE WET, MY SHOES ARE WET MY BAG IS WET, IM ALL FUCKING WET! AYOKO na muntik na akong di tumuloy sa school because of that. Sobrang malas ko lang talaga this morning. HOPE it won’t happen again. And please I REALLY HATE RAINY SEASON. SERIOUSLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment