Wednesday 28 March 2012

ANO KAYA AKO AFTER 10 YEARS?

Base on the course I’m taking right now. Maybe I’ll be a MANAGER, working on a 5 tsar hotel/cruise ship, head chef in a famous restaurant, etc. HRM is not an easy course kung tutuusin. You have to deal with different people with different perspectives in life. It might be a high rank official or just an ordinary human. Patience is a must in this kind of industry. Kailangan mong tiis lahat ng hirap na pagdadaanan mo to pursue and hopefully get what you dream of.

Madami akong plans for myself. Malaki ang expectations ng family ko sakin. Well, ako na lang kasi inaasahan nila para makaahon yung family ko, based on our situation right now. Some of my relatives are helping me. Im on my 3rd year in college. Madaming struggle and hindrance sa buhay pero kinakaya. Malimit nag da-DAYDREAM ako, minsan kasama ko naman boyfriend ko gawin yan. Working with our imaginations and looking for our future.

Hindi naman talaga HRM yung tipo kong course and up to now I’m still undecided kung ano ang gusto ko. I want to take up TOURISM, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ARCHITECTURE and JOURNALISM. Pero no choice, eto ako bumagsak sa HRM, madami talaga akong gusto. After HRM gusto ko pa sana kumuha ng second course ko, kahit 2 years lang. (LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS) Business related or computer related course. Mga ganyan kasi ang in-demand sa panahon ngayon.

Pero AFTER 10 years, ano na kaya ako. Im turning 19 thyis coming April 28, so 39 years old na ko nyang mga panahon na yan. Naalala ko pa na gumawa din ako ng tulad nito during highschool days. Essay for English and Filipino. Nurse and Doctor pa ang gusto ko nun. Naalala ko naglagay din ako ng MODEL dun eh, and joining ANTM. Pero sa panaginip na lang yata lahat ng yun. Pero ang sarap isipin yung mga ganun. LIBRE lang naman ang mangarap eh. WALANG MASAMA.

AFTER 10 years

  * I’m successful with my career

  * I have my own House and Car.

  * Living a mid-wealthy life

  * I may be in Canada by that time

  * I have my own family. A husband and 3 kids.

  * Stable work

  * I’ve got everything I want to achieve and get as of this moment (mga luho ko sa katawan)

  * told myself to give my parents a house

  * helped my brother finish his college

  * Helped my Grandparents and continuously supporting them

  * I can do and get whatever I want

  * Buy things I want

  * Go anywhere I want

gusto ko mangyari lahat ng to. Kahit mahirap kakayanin ko basta for my family. And when it comes to my own family. I have planned it with my current boyfriend na. And I don’t want anybody else, ONLY HIM. Nakikita ko na kasi yung future ko sakanya eh. The future I want.Hindi mahirap gawin yang mga yan basta strive harder and harder each day. I know I can and I will. God will help me, and I believe im him.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment